Ethan R. Page
Ethan R. Page is a Jackson, Tennessee native, and is a graduate of the University of Tennessee and the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. Mr. Page graduated from the University of Tennessee at Knoxville in 2006 where he majored in Business Administration. He received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis.
During law school, Mr. Page was a member of the National Mock Trial Travel Team and the Moot Court Board. While in school, Mr. Page interned in the 5th Circuit Court of Davidson County for the Honorable Judge Joe P. Binkley, Jr., and also interned at the Davidson County District Attorney’s Office. In 2015, Mr. Page was recognized for his pro bono work by the Tennessee Supreme Court and the Tennessee Access to Justice Commission.
Mr. Page worked as a solo practitioner in Davidson County before joining our firm in May 2016. He is a member of the Tennessee Bar Association, Nashville Bar Association, Tennessee Trial Lawyers, Tennessee Association for Justice, and Williamson County Bar.
Areas of Practice
- Misdemeanor Criminal
- Orders of Protection
- Father’s Rights
- Family Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Nashville Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers, Member
- Tennessee Association for Justice, Member
- Williamson County Bar, Member
Past Employment Positions
- 5th Circuit Court of Davidson County for the Honorable Judge Joe P. Binkley, Jr., Intern
- Davidson County District Attorney’s Office, Intern
- Smallman v. Smallman, 2023 WL 7483428, 2023